Address: 2607 Columbia Pike
Northeast corner of Columbia Pike and South Walter Reed Drive
About the Project
The applicant, Fillmore Center LLC, proposes to build a six-story mixed-use building on approximately 91,776 square feet of land on the site currently occupied by multiple local and national retail businesses and a surface parking lot. The proposal includes 250 new residential units, approximately 50,243 square feet of ground floor retail, and three levels of below-grade parking containing approximately 412 parking spaces.
- Site is currently zoned “C-2” and located within the Columbia Pike Special Revitalization District
- Site is approximately 91,776 square feet
- Six-story, mixed-use project
- 250 reserved tenant parking spaces
- 162 shared visitor/customer spaces
- 103 bicycle spaces
- Streetscape improvements on South Walter Reed Drive and Columbia Pike
Elements Under Consideration
This is a Special Exception Form Based Code Use Permit due to the existing site size, which is larger than 40,000 square feet.
- May 5, 2021 – Second Preliminary Submission Drawings: Civil Plans | Landscape Plans | Architecture Plans
- Feb. 11, 2021 – First Preliminary Submission Drawings: Civil Plans | Landscape Plans | Architecture Plans