Bounded by Wilson Boulevard, Kent Street, 19th Street and Arlington Ridge Road in central Rosslyn.
The Phased Development Site Plan (PDSP) will prescribe the overall massing, heights, densities and site layout, which would then guide future site plans as the block is redeveloped over time. No final site plan is proposed at this time.
Check building permit status.
About the Project
The applicant, Vornado/Gould, proposes a Phased Development Site Plan (PDSP) for the 7.65-acre Rosslyn Plaza site.
Proposed project details:
- Redevelop the site to include 1,810,173 square feet office space; 546,487 square feet of residential (550 units); 130,000 square feet of hotel (200 rooms); 45,000 square feet retail space, and approximately 2.5 acres of open space.
- Rezone the site from C-0 and S-3A to C-O Rosslyn.
- Relocate Arlington Ridge Road closer to I-66 to the east as part of the project.
- March 12, 2016 - County Board: Agenda (Item #23) | Board Report | Supplemental Report (Revised Ordinances and Conditions) | Attachment | Staff Presentation | Letter from the Planning Commission | Letter from the Planning Commission | Letters from the Public | Meeting Minutes
- March 1, 2016 - PC: Staff Report
- Feb. 1, 2016 - PC: Rosslyn Plaza Design Guidelines - Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4
- Jan. 29, 2016 - PC: PDSP
Site Plan Review Committee
- Dec 14, 2015 - SPRC: Staff Report | Applicant Presentation | Staff Presentation | Meeting Summary
- November 16, 2015 - SPRC: Staff Report | Applicant Presentation | Staff Presentation |
- October 26, 2015 - SPRC: Meeting Summary | Applicant Presentation | Staff Presentation
- December 11, 2014 - SPRC: Meeting Summary | Applicant Presentation | Staff Presentation
- July 15, 2013 - SPRC: Meeting Notes
- June 10, 2013 - SPRC: Meeting Notes
- May 16, 2013 - SPRC: Meeting Notes
- May 1, 2013 - SPRC: Meeting Notes
- March 25, 2013 - SPRC: Meeting Notes
- Feb. 28, 2013 - SPRC Meeting Notes