Repairs will be made to the following three bridges:
- Pedestrian bridge over North Nash Street, south of Key Boulevard
- Pedestrian bridge over Fort Myer Drive, south of 19th Street
- 17th Street North bridge, over Fort Myer Drive
Work began in September 2017 and was completed in December 2017.
About the Project
The County Board authorized a contract for Fort Myer Construction Company to complete repairs on three bridges in Rosslyn. All repair needs were identified by the County’s bridge inspection program.
Repairs will include:
- Filling concrete cracks
- Patching broken concrete
- Replacing damaged bridge joints
- Applying waterproof sealing
- Replacing sections of damaged hand rails
County PAYGO funds will be used for this work.