Patrick Henry Drive from Washington Blvd to 16th St N (Westover Village)
Out to Bid
About the Project
- Pedestrian safety and beautification project on Patrick Henry Drive from Washington Blvd to 16th St N to install corner nubs at Washington Blvd at Patrick Henry Drive; corner nubs at 15th Street N, with a handicap-accessible nub on the west side of PHD to accommodate mid-block crossing.
- Add corner nub at 16th St N on the eastside to match existing upgraded nub on the west side.
- Bump-out entrance into parking area of Westover Apartments on west side of PHD.
- Install 5’ bike lanes on both sides of PHD from Washington Blvd to 16th Street N.
- Install yellow painted dividing stripe on PHD, and orient parking on the west side of Westover Apartments to be 60 degree back-in parking.
- Travel lanes will be 10’ on both sides of PHD. In addition, corner nubs will be added on the northeast and northwest corners of 16th St N as a part of this project. However, funding will be provided by other sources.