Intersection at 9th St N and N Larrimore St (Dominion Hills Neighborhood)
Out to Bid
- March 2019: Concept Design meeting was held with neighbors on March 13, 2019.
- October 2019: 60% plans are complete. Engineers will continue working towards 90% completion. The project is pending funding approval, which is scheduled to take place during the November 2019 County Board meeting.
- December 2019: Funding for project approved by County Board. Final design meeting to be scheduled.
- March 2020: Final Design review meeting postponed until further notice.
- May 2020: Final design presentation posted to the N Larrimore St online County project page on May 28, 2020. This presentation walks residents through the final design and next steps for the proposed intersection improvement and rain garden project at 9th St N and N Larrimore St. Residents had the opportunity to submit questions, comments, or concerns using a feedback form until June 14, 2020.
About the Project
This intersection improvement project proposes to include the installation of new 5’ sidewalks with 4’ grass utility strips, concrete curb and gutter, stormwater inlets, ADA ramps, curb bump-outs at all four corners, crosswalks, and a proposed rain garden (to be located at the northwest corner of 9th St N and N Larrimore St).
Documents and Plans
- Concept Design
- Concept Design Meeting Notes
- 60% Design Plan
- 90% Design Plan
- 90% Design Plan (Aerial)
- 90% Landscape Plan
- Rain Garden Design Plan
- Rain Garden Plant List
- Green Street Fact Sheet
- Green Street Projects Examples
- Final Design Presentation Slides
- Final Design Presentation Notes
- Final Design Presentation Video