Bounded by 12th Street South (to be constructed) to the north, S. Eads Street to the east, 13th Street South (to be constructed) to the south and S. Elm Street (to be constructed) to the west.
Check building permit status.
About the Project
The applicant, 1200 Eads St. Inc., proposes a final site plan for this 115,097-square-foot (2.64 acres) site to combine phases four and five of the Metropolitan Park development (phases as defined by the Metropolitan Park Design Guidelines).
Proposed project details:
- Construct one building consisting of 699 residential units and 41,679 square feet of retail space, with a grocery store comprising 37,058 square feet of the ground floor.
- The building will incorporate multiple rooflines with a maximum proposed height of 22 stories (260.7 feet).
- Request amendments to the Pentagon City PDSP (SP #105) and the County's Master Transportation Plan.
- Metropolitan Park Design Guidelines
- Metropolitan Park Design Booklet
- Metropolitan Park 4.5 Report (July 13, 2012)
- Metropolitan Park Appendix
- Metropolitan Park Supplemental Analysis Memo (Feb. 19, 2013)
- July 13, 2013 - County Board: Agenda (Item #42) |Board Report A-C | Planning Commission Letter | Letter from the Public | Board Report D | Supplemental Report (Revised Ordinance) | Meeting Minutes (Item #42)
- July 1, 2013 - PC: Staff presentation | Applicant Presentation
- April 18, 2013 - SPRC: Staff Presentation | Applicant Presentation
- April 1, 2013 - SPRC: Staff Presentation | Applicant Presentation | Meeting Summary
- March 11, 2013 - SPRC: Staff Presentation | Applicant Presentation | Meeting Summary
- Feb. 14, 2013 - SPRC: Applicant Presentation | Meeting Summary
- Jan. 24, 2013 - SPRC: Staff Presentation | Applicant Presentation | Meeting Notes
- Nov. 20, 2012 - SPRC: Staff Presentation | Applicant Presentation | Meeting Notes