About the Project
Severe stream erosion has threatened the W&OD trail near N. Madison Street. The County will be completing an emergency stream and trail stabilization project. This project is a short term solution while a longer term restoration project for the stream is planned.
Construction will begin around February 18, 2019 and will take approximately 6 weeks.
- W&OD trail will be closed for approximately 4 weeks.
- Four Mile Run trail will be closed for the duration of construction.
- A short trail detour will be in place.
- Clear directional signage will be provided along the detour route.
- Tree impacts will be avoided to extent feasible. Some trees will be pruned along the Four Mile Run trail in the vicinity of the staging/access area.