2751 11th St. North
Scoping Process Begins: 3rd Quarter 2019
Scoping Process Ends: 4rd Quarter 2020
Project approved by the County Board in April 2021
Design Process Begins: 3rd Quarter 2021 (Projected)
Design Process Ends: 4th Quarter 2021 (Projected)
Construction Begins: 4th Quarter 2021 (Projected)
Construction Ends: 4th Quarter 2022 (Projected)
About the Project
This is a Neighborhood Conservation project spearheaded by the Clarendon-Courthouse Civic Association. Existing gravel walkways will be replaced in approximately the same location and will be a combination of concrete and flexible porous pavement. These walkways will be ADA accessible. Other features include new site furnishings, renovation of the existing lawn areas, additional trees and new native pollinator plantings, signage, landscape bed fencing and path lighting.
The scope for this project was approved at the April 2021 County Board meeting.
About the Process
To view the projected project timeline, click here.
- The scope was unanimously approved at the Clarendon-Courthouse Civic Association (CCCA) meeting on Nov. 21, 2019.
- The second scoping meeting to discuss the upcoming public space renovation was held at the Clarendon-Courthouse Civic Association (CCCA) meeting on Aug. 15, 2019 at 8 p.m. at the Hyatt Courthouse Plaza. Click HERE to view the minutes from that meeting. Other materials presented at that meeting include the existing conditions, the park layout and features and precedent images.
- The first scoping meeting to discuss the project was held at the site on 11th St. N and N Danville St. on Wed., July 10, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. Click HERE to view the minutes from that meeting.
- The project scope was approved by the NCAC in December 2020.
- The project scope was approved by the County Board in April 2021.
Sign Up To Receive Updates On This Project
Subscribe to our mailing list to stay informed on upcoming meetings and next steps.