Explore this project site through a Virtual Walking Tour.
The 0.95-acre (41,571 sq. ft.) site is located at 2044, 2046, 2050 Wilson Blvd, 1520 N. Courthouse Road, and 2041, 2045, 2049 15th St N. in the Clarendon-Courthouse neighborhood. The site is bordered by Clarendon Boulevard (north), North Uhle Street (east), 15th Street North (south), and North Courthouse Road (west). It is adjacent to the Lyon Village, Colonial Village, and Radnor/Fort Myer Heights Civic Associations and to the Courthouse Metro Station.
This reports the status related to Site Plan Review Process only (Administrative Regulation 4.1).
About the Project
The applicant, GGP II, LLC, (Greystar Real Estate Partners, LLC) proposes redevelopment of the Landmark Block, comprised of seven parcels in the Courthouse neighborhood, with a 20-story residential apartment building with ground-floor retail, rooftop amenities and open space, and a below-grade parking structure.
Additional project details include:
- Rezoning of all seven parcels from C-3 to C-O Zoning District
- Total density: 9.84 FAR
- Total parking: 220 spaces, or 0.39 spaces per unit
- Residential use:
- 423 residential units
- 390,617 sq. ft. of residential GFA
- 165 parking spaces
- 210 ft. main roof height (20 stories)
- Retail use:
- 17,000 sq. ft. of retail GFA
- 55 parking spaces
- Site plan infrastructure and improvements include:
- Pedestrian promenade along North Uhle Street between the Courthouse Metro station and Landmark Block
- Community benefits package for additional density
- Utility fund contribution
- Streetscape and transportation improvements along 15th Street N., Clarendon & Wilson Boulevards, and N. Courthouse Road
- Public art contribution
- Affordable housing contribution plus provision of on-site affordable units
- LEED Gold certification
Revised February 9, 2021
- This project will undergo public review via a virtual Site Plan Review Process. Learn more.
- The SPRC Chair for the site plan review process is: Elizabeth Morton email@example.com
|Timeline||Milestone / Meeting||Materials|
|August 5||Site Plan Acceptance|
|August 19||Site Plan Review Process Kick-off|
|September 10 – 16||Online Engagement Opportunity
Review Focus: land use and zoning, site context and design, planning guidance, architecture and historic preservation, open space
|October 26 – November 1
|Online Engagement Opportunity
Review Focus: transportation, sustainability, community benefits, construction implementation
|November 23||Transportation Commission|
|December 7||Virtual Site Plan Review Committee (SPRC) Meeting|
|February 25, 2021||Business Outreach Community Meeting on Wilson Boulevard Improvements|
|March 10, 2021||Planning Commission Meeting
|March 20, 2021||County Board Meeting
*Process timelines are subject to change as needs arise. Check back for updates.