Address: 1010 S. Frederick St. (portion of the western parcel of Columbia Grove property)
This reports the status related to the entitlement process only and does not imply the status of any individual building permits.
Check building permit status.
About the Project
The applicant, Columbia Grove Apartments Limited Partnership, proposes to build an 8-story residential building with 229 multi-family dwelling units on 52,796 square feet of land on the site currently occupied by Columbia Grove apartments without removing any existing units. The new development will achieve Earthcraft Platinum energy efficiency while all 229 units will be affordable.
- Zoned “RA14-26” and located within the Columbia Pike Neighborhoods Special Revitalization District
- Development required a modification to the maximum building footprint
- 8-Story, multi-family project
- 160 reserved (tenant) parking spaces
- 30 shared (visitor) parking spaces
- 17 spaces for existing Columbia Grove residents
- 7,340 square feet of private open space
- 10 permanent supportive housing units
- 13 Type-A accessible units
- 92 bicycle spaces located within garage
- Streetscape improvements around the perimeter of the new building (including clear sidewalk, trees and trash bins)
Elements Under Consideration
This is a Special Exception Use Permit Form Based Code project that has requested a modification to the maximum building footprint.