Located in Rosslyn on the block bounded by Lee Highway to the north, N. Quinn Street to the west and N. Scott Street to the south and west.
This reports the status related to the 4.1 Site Plan Process only -- not the status of building or construction permits.
Check building permit status.
About the Project
The applicant and developer, 1700 Lee Highway LLC, requests a site plan application, rezoning and general land-use change to redevelop the former Colony House furniture store site on Lee Highway.
Proposed project details:
- Construct an eight-story, 168-room (129,288 sq. ft.) extended stay hotel with two levels of parking.
- June 15, 2013 - County Board: Agenda (Item #26) | Board Report | Planning Commission Letter | Letters from the Public | Meeting Minutes (Item #26)
- Feb. 21, 2013 - SPRC: Meeting Notes | Applicant Presentation
- May 21, 2012 - SPRC: Drawings
- April 23, 2012 - SPRC: Drawings
- Dec. 9, 2011 - SPRC: Revised Report