Clarendon is one of our smart growth success stories. This walkable neighborhood features an eclectic mix of upscale businesses and mom-and-pop shops, bars, restaurants, office buildings, public art, considerable open space and quaint residential neighborhoods along tree-lined streets. With a reputation for its great diversity of dining options and lively nightlife, Clarendon is a popular destination for locals as well as visitors from the metropolitan area.
Planning efforts here have helped create an easily accessible and attractive community, where residents report above-average public transportation use, helping to reduce the area’s carbon footprint.
Private Development Projects
- 2801 Clarendon Blvd. – Market Common Clarendon Phase 2
- Clarendon West (Red Top Cab Properties)
- 3132 10th St. N. – 10th Streets Flats – Live/Work
- Arlington Post Office
- Clarendon Citizens Hall
- Dan Kain Building
- Lyon Park Historic District
- Lyon Village Historic District
- 11th Street Park
- Clarendon Central Park