Address: 2900 & 2910 S. Glebe Road
Located on the south side of Glebe Road between S. Mead and S. Lang Streets and adjacent to Four Mile Run, just north of the County boundary. The residents of this area are represented by the Long Branch Creek Civic Association.
Check building permit status.
About the Project
The applicant, AHC Inc., was approved by the County Board to construct two five-story apartment buildings and received a partial rezoning. The project demolished the two existing four-story apartment buildings (built in 1961). The existing buildings provided 137 dwelling units, of which 110 were Committed Affordable Units (CAFs).
- The partial rezoning reclassified part of the site from “R-6,” a one-family dwelling district, to “RA8-18,” a residential apartment district, which comprises the remainder of the site.
- Once constructed, the two apartment buildings (renamed The Apex) will provide 256 CAFs and 241 parking spaces.
- The project will contain 3 CAFs affordable to households earning less than 40% of area median income (AMI), 53 CAFs affordable up to 50% of AMI, 161 CAFs affordable up to 60% AMI and 39 CAFs affordable up to 80% AMI.
- Initial 4.1 Submission
- 4.1 Supplemental Submission
- Phasing Plan
- Revised Renderings
- Revised 4.1 Submission: Part 1 Part 2
- Four Mile Run Design Guidelines
- May 17, 2016 - County Board: Agenda (Item #35) | Board Report | Attachment 1 (Drawings) | Attachment 2 (Phasing of the Project) | Supplemental Report | Letter from the Planning Commission | Letters from the Public | Staff Presentation
Site Plan Review Committee
- Sept. 25, 2017 - Post-Approval SPRC: Agenda | Applicant Presentation | Final Landscape Plan (Part 1) | Final Landscape Plan (Part 2)
- May 12, 2014 - SPRC: Meeting Summary | Applicant Presentation
- April 17, 2014 - SPRC: Meeting Summary | Applicant Presentation | Density Analysis
- March 13, 2014 - SPRC: Meeting Summary | Staff Presentation | Applicant Presentation
- Dec. 9, 2013 - SPRC: Meeting Summary | Staff Presentation
- Nov. 21, 2013 - SPRC: Meeting Summary | Staff Presentation | Applicant Presentation