Barcroft Sports & Fitness Center, 4200 S. Four Mile Run Drive
Construction started in winter 2016-2017 and was completed in fall 2017.
About the Project
Due to the overwhelming demand from Arlington residents, the gymnastics program at Barcroft Sports & Fitness Center is expanding into the current Barcroft gym.
Upgrades and renovations to the center include:
- Conversion of the existing gym into a gymnastics area
- Renovation of the existing gymnastics area
- Installation of staff lockers
- Renovation of the existing women's locker room
- New building roof
- Replacement of three roof-mounted air handling units for the building's HVAC system
The total project renovation budget is $3.54 million. Funds are available from 2017 PAYGO funds and the approved County bonds from the 2016 Referenda.