Addresses: 1420 S. Rolfe St.
About the Project
The applicant, AHC Inc., proposes to build an affordable multi-family residential project consisting of a four-story building with 77 units with structured parking. This represents a portion of the overall Arlington View Terrace property, much of which will remain unchanged with this phase of development.
- Site is currently zoned “RA8-18” and located within the Columbia Pike Neighborhoods Special Revitalization District
- Site is approximately 52,174 square feet
- One 4-story building residential project
- All units will be affordable units
- 64 parking spaces will be provided
Elements Under Consideration
This will be reviewed administratively under the Neighborhoods Form Based Code (in the absence of any requested modifications or special circumstances).
- July 26, 2019 - First Preliminary Submission Drawings: Civil Plans | Landscape Plans | Architectural Plans
- October 1, 2019 - Second Preliminary Submission Drawings: Civil Plans | Landscape Plans | Architectural Plans
- November 22, 2019 - Third Preliminary Submission Drawings: Civil Plans | Landscape Plans | Architecture Plans
- January 2020 - Final Submission: Civil Plans | Landscape Plans | Architecture Plans
- December 11, 2019 - Form Based Code Advisory Working Group Meeting: Staff Presentation | Applicant Presentation | FBC Checklist (draft)
- December 18, 2019 - Arlington View Civic Association Meeting: Staff Presentation | Applicant Presentation
- January 31, 2020 - Zoning Administrator Approval Letter | FBC Checklist (final) | Affordable Housing Plan | Phasing Plan | EarthCraft Scorecard