Addresses: 1420 S. Rolfe St.
This reports the status related to the entitlement process only and does not imply the status of any individual building permits.
This project is currently under preliminary review with County staff.
About the Project
The applicant, AHC Inc., proposes to build an affordable multi-family residential project consisting of a four-story building with 77 units with structured parking. This represents a portion of the overall Arlington View Terrace property, much of which will remain unchanged with this phase of development.
- Site is currently zoned “RA8-18” and located within the Columbia Pike Neighborhoods Special Revitalization District
- Site is approximately 52,174 square feet
- One 4-story building residential project
- All units will be affordable units
- 64 parking spaces will be provided
Elements Under Consideration
This will be reviewed administratively under the Neighborhoods Form Based Code (in the absence of any requested modifications or special circumstances).
- July 26, 2019 - First Preliminary Submission Drawings: Civil Plans | Landscape Plans | Architectural Plans
- October 1, 2019 - Second Preliminary Submission Drawings: Civil Plans | Landscape Plans | Architectural Plans
- November 22, 2019 - Third Preliminary Submission Drawings: Civil Plans | Landscape Plans | Architecture Plans
- January 2020 - Final Submission: Civil Plans | Landscape Plans | Architecture Plans
- December 11, 2019 - Form Based Code Advisory Working Group Meeting:
- December 18, 2019 - Arlington View Civic Association Meeting: