7th Street South Dead End to the Washington & Old Dominion (W & O D) Trail (Barcroft Neighborhood)
About the Project
- Asphalt paving of an existing compacted gravel trail, widened as-needed to maintain an 8’-0” width.
- Minimal disturbance to the area within Glencarlyn Park, with County DPR and NVRPA land ownership.
- Some existing invasive plant species removal with tree replacement and enhancement, as determined by County DPR and NC staff Landscape Architects and Foresters.
- Signage and striping improvements at the 4800 Block dead end of 7th Street S and at the W & O D Trail.
- Stormwater drainage improvements will be made to existing facilities.