Located in Ballston on the block bounded by N. Glebe Road, N. Carlin Springs Road, N. Thomas Street and N. Henderson Road.
This reports the status related to the 4.1 Site Plan Process only -- not the status of building or construction permits.
About the Project
The applicant proposes a major amendment to Site Plan #72 for the redevelopment of this 36,957-square-foot (.84 acres) site commonly known as the Goodyear site.
Proposed project details:
- Construct a six-story, mixed-use building with 136,868 square feet of residential (163 dwelling units), 2,203 square feet of ground floor retail space and 164 parking spaces;
- Extend N. Tazewell Street into the block;
- Includes a comprehensive sign plan; and
- Modify the following uses: bonus density, parking ratio, tandem parking spaces, landscaped open space, density exclusions and sign area and placement.
- May 19, 2012 - County Board: Agenda (Item #39) | Board Report A | Board Report B | Supplemental (Additional Condition) | Planning Commission Letter | Letters from the Public | Meeting Minutes (Item #39)
- March 26, 2012 - SPRC: Documentation | Images
- Feb. 2, 2012 - SPRC: Drawings
- Jan. 23, 2012 - SPRC: Drawings | 1989 County Board Report | Street Exhibit