The site is located on the north half of the block between N. Quincy and N. Randolph Streets, 9th Street North, and Fairfax Drive.
Check building permit status.
About the Project
The applicant proposes to amend an existing site plan for the Webb (office) Building (SP #46) by adding the site currently occupied by the Carpool restaurant. With the combined site, the applicant proposes to construct a 22-story 330-unit apartment building on the Carpool site. The Webb Building will remain for the near future.
Proposed new residential building:
- 321,160 square feet of residential gross floor area (330 units)
- 8,400 square feet of ground floor retail
- 22 stories
- 264 parking spaces
Existing office building to remain:
- 185,257 square feet of office and ground floor retail
- 286 spaces
- Oct. 10, 2015: Revised Sheet A-.1.10
- Sept. 2, 2015: Revised 4.1 Plans
- April 8, 2015: Revised Landscape Plan
- Feb. 27, 2015: Original Site Plan Amendment Application
- Dec. 12, 2015 - County Board: Agenda (Item #32) | Board Report A | Attachment (Drawings) | Letter from Planning Commission | Board Report B | Meeting Minutes
Site Plan Review Committee
- July 23, 2015 - SPRC: Meeting Summary
- June 22, 2015 - SPRC: Meeting Summary
- June 8, 2015 - SPRC: Meeting Summary
- June 5, 2015 - SPRC: Meeting Summary