Address: 3445 Washington Boulevard
This reports the status related to the 4.1 Site Plan Process only -- not the status of building or construction permits.
About the Project
Arlington Partnership for Affordable Housing (APAH) and the American Legion propose a new 7-story, 160-unit multi-family building with 96 underground parking spaces. A new American Legion Hall will be located on the ground floor. Bonus density is requested for the provision of on-site affordable housing. A modification to the parking regulations is requested.
- 12/12/18: Guiding Principles statement
- Archaeological Study
- 4.1 Site Plan application (October 2018): Multimodal Transportation Assessment | Architecture | Civil | Landscape | Updated Site Plan Specification Form | Submission Backing Materials
Site Plan Review Committee
- 12/10/2018 SPRC Meeting #2: Applicant Presentation | Agenda/Staff Report | Staff Presentation | Citizen Correspondence to Date
- 11/13/2018 SPRC Meeting #1: Applicant Presentation | Agenda/REVISED Staff Report | Staff Presentation | Meeting Summary
- Spring 2018: Concept Plan Staff Report
- Note: This is a review of the applicant's Concept Plan. Concept Plans are an early, high-level look at a development proposal before a developer makes a formal submission of a full 4.1 application. Concept Plans are reviewed by County staff and do not have the level of detail of a complete 4.1 Plan. Afterwards, staff will prepare a report for the applicant, intended to identify major issues early-on in a potential site plan application, and to give the applicant an opportunity to address those issues before formal filing of a 4.1 application. Therefore, the Concept Plan and subsequent submitted 4.1 Plan will differ and some issues raised by staff in the Concept Plan review may have been resolved prior to the 4.1 application.