Address: 3445 Washington Boulevard
This project was approved by the County Board on Feb. 23, 2019.
Check building permit status.
About the Project
Arlington Partnership for Affordable Housing (APAH) and the American Legion propose a new 7-story, 160-unit multi-family building with 96 underground parking spaces. A new American Legion Hall will be located on the ground floor. Bonus density is requested for the provision of on-site affordable housing. A modification to the parking regulations is requested.
- February 4, 2019: Revised Planning Commission set (change to paving material)
- January 15, 2019: Revised 4.1 Application: Architecture | Landscape | Civil
- January 11, 2019: Parking Justification Memo
- Dec. 12, 2018: Guiding Principles statement
- Archaeological Study
- 4.1 Site Plan application (October 2018): Multimodal Transportation Assessment | Architecture | Civil | Landscape | Updated Site Plan Specification Form | Submission Backing Materials
Site Plan Review Committee
- Jan. 7, 2019 SPRC Meeting #3: Agenda/Staff Report | Applicant Presentation new Meeting Summary
- Dec. 10, 2018 SPRC Meeting #2: Applicant Presentation | Agenda/Staff Report | Staff Presentation | Citizen Correspondence to Date | Meeting Summary
- Nov. 13, 2018 SPRC Meeting #1: Applicant Presentation | Agenda/REVISED Staff Report | Staff Presentation | Meeting Summary
- Spring 2018: Concept Plan Staff Report
- Note: This is a review of the applicant's Concept Plan. Concept Plans are an early, high-level look at a development proposal before a developer makes a formal submission of a full 4.1 application. Concept Plans are reviewed by County staff and do not have the level of detail of a complete 4.1 Plan. Afterwards, staff will prepare a report for the applicant, intended to identify major issues early-on in a potential site plan application, and to give the applicant an opportunity to address those issues before formal filing of a 4.1 application. Therefore, the Concept Plan and subsequent submitted 4.1 Plan will differ and some issues raised by staff in the Concept Plan review may have been resolved prior to the 4.1 application.