The site is located at 2801 Clarendon Blvd. and generally bounded by Wilson Boulevard to the north, North Edgewood Street to the east, Clarendon Boulevard to the south and North Fillmore Street to the west. The site includes office space formerly occupied by GridPoint, Inc., the Baja Fresh retail space, and the IOTA and the Engraver's Buildings at 2832 and 2836 Wilson Blvd.
Site Plan #339 was approved by the County Board on Nov. 13, 1999 and includes Block A at 2801 Clarendon Blvd., Block B at 2700 Wilson Blvd. (Whole Foods Market) and Block C at 2800 Clarendon Blvd. (Market Common Clarendon development). The subject application only proposes modifications to Block A.
Check building permit status.
About the Project
The applicant, Clarendon Regency IV, LLC, proposes to rezone a portion of the property occupied by IOTA and the Engraver’s Building from “C-2” to “C-O-1.5” to be incorporated into Site Plan #339 and amend Site Plan #339 to renovate an existing office building, including the addition of a fourth floor, outdoor terraces, creation of a ground-level arcade along North Edgewood Street, modification of building uses to allow retail in addition to office and streetscape improvements.
Additional project details include:
- 40,412 sq. ft. (0.92 acre) site area impacted by the application
- 27,040 sq. ft. of additional GFA (from a fourth floor addition and incorporation of the IOTA and the Engraver’s Buildings into the site plan)
- 4 stories
- Proposed LEED Gold certification
- Historic façade preservation of the Engraver’s Building
County Board Public Hearing
- Jan. 30, 2018: Agenda (Item #37) | Board Report | Staff Presentation | Site Plan Conditions Boundary |Letter from the Planning Commission | Letter from the Public | Meeting Minutes
Site Plan Review Committee
- Oct. 30, 2017: Applicant Presentation, Staff Report, Meeting Summary
- Sept. 14, 2017: Applicant Presentations: Architecture and Transportation, Staff Presentation, Staff Report, Meeting Summary
- July 13, 2017: Applicant Presentation, Staff Presentation, Staff Report