Located between Wilson Boulevard, N. Adams Street, 16th Street North and N. Barton Street. Former Kitty O'Shea Pub site.
This reports the status related to the 4.1 Site Plan Process only -- not the status of building or construction permits.
Check building permit status.
About the Project
The applicant, 2401 Wilson LLC, proposes a change to the General Land Use Plan (GLUP), a rezoning and approval of a site plan for a 161-room hotel with a ground floor restaurant. The site currently contains a strip retail center with surface parking.
Proposed project details:
- Change GLUP designation of the site from “Service Commercial” to “Medium Office-Apartment-Hotel;”
- Rezone the site from “C-2” to “C-O-2.5;” and
- Construct an eight-story, 161-room hotel with 80 parking spaces, and ground-floor retail including a bar and café associated with the hotel and a separately-leased restaurant space.
The applicant is also requesting a use permit for a Unified Residential Development (URD) consisting of four single-family detached dwellings on the residentially zoned land behind the proposed hotel, where there are currently four older single-family dwellings. This land is currently zoned “R-6” and will not be rezoned.
- March 15, 2014 - County Board: Agenda (Item #25) | Board Report |Supplemental (Revised Conditions & Recommendation) | Planning Commission Letter | Letters from the Public | Meeting Minutes (Item #25)
- Nov. 18, 2013 - SPRC: Staff Report | Meeting Summary | Applicant Presentation
- Oct. 24, 2013 - SPRC: Meeting Summary
- Sept. 19, 2013 - SPRC: Meeting Summary | Applicant Presentation
- June 17, 2013 - SPRC: Meeting Summary