23rd Street South from South Nash Street to Army Navy Drive (Arlington Ridge Neighborhood)
About the Project
- North side of the street: 5'-0" wide concrete sidewalk adjacent to a 2'-6" utility (grass) strip, with ADA compliant pedestrian ramps.
- South side of the street: ADA complaint curb ramps installed at the intersection with S. Queen St. and at the corner with Army Navy Dr. No other improvements to this side of the street.
- Asphalt street reconstruction and pavement milling/paving.
- The roadway will be narrowed to 34’, and will maintain two travel lanes, one in each direction.
- On street parking will be retained on both sides, except where prohibited for traffic engineering ordinance reasons.