The 2.35-acre (125,927-sq.-ft.) site is located at 2250 Crystal Drive/223 23rd St. S. in the Crystal City neighborhood. The site is bordered by the 2200 Crystal Drive office building (north), the Crystal City Courtyard Green park (east), 23rd Street South (south) and the WeWork/WeLive office building (west).
This reports the status related to Site Plan Review Process only (Administrative Regulation 4.1).
About the Project
The applicants, CESC Plaza, LP and CESC Plaza Five, LP, propose a site plan amendment and new site plan to construct a new residential building and a new office building. Project details:
- Rezone the site from C-O to C-O-Crystal City
- New residential building:
- 31 stories in height
- Approximately 645 units
- 20,000 sq. ft. of ground floor retail
- New office building:
- 24 stories in height
- 520,000 sq. ft. of office space
- 15,000 sq. ft. of ground floor retail
- Proposed modifications for:
- Additional density
- Density exclusions
- Open space provision
- Building height
December 19, 2019/ Block Plan Updated May 22, 2020
- Application materials
- Site plan drawings (civil, landscape, architecture)
- Multimodal Transportation Assessment
- * new* Crystal City Block Plan
- Conceptual Site Plan Report
|Timeline||Milestone / Meeting||Materials|
|TBD||Long Range Planning Committee (LRPC) Meeting|
|TBD||Site Plan Review Committee (SPRC) Meeting|
*Process timelines are subject to change as needs arise. Check back for updates.
Related Plans and Processes
- This site is located within the Crystal City Sector Plan planning area.