The 18,380 sq. ft. site is located at 2000 Clarendon Blvd. The site is in the interior of a block roughly bounded by Clarendon Boulevard (north), N. Scott Street (east), 15th Street North (south) and N. Courthouse Road (west).
Check building permit status.
About the Project
The applicant proposes to rezone the property from “C-2” to “C-O” and from “RA8-18” to “RA4.8,” demolish an existing office building and construct a 15-story residential building with 90 units, ground floor retail and 112 underground parking spaces.
- 90 residential condominium units
- 1,921 sq. ft. of ground floor retail
- 15 stories (178 feet)
- 112 underground parking spaces
The applicant proposes bonus density for LEED Silver and provision of on-site affordable housing.
- July 2016: Final 4.1 - Landscape | Civil | Architecture|
- April 11, 2016: 4.1 Submission - Landscape | Civil | Architecture
- March 4, 2016: Revised Architectural Plans, Applicant Presentation
- October 2015: 4.1 Submittal - Part 1 Part 2
- August 2015: Landscape Documents
- June 18, 2016 - County Board: Agenda (Item #40) | Board Report | Letter from Planning Commission | Letter from the Public | Meeting Minutes
- April 7, 2016 - CACH: Agenda
- March 10, 2016 - SPRC: Staff Report | Applicant Presentation | Applicant Presentation (Architecture) | Applicant Presentation (Shadow Study)
- Feb. 22, 2016 - SPRC: Staff Report | Meeting Summary | Applicant Presentation
- Dec. 7, 2015 - SPRC: Meeting Summary
- Nov. 20, 2001 - CBO: Odyssey Minutes | Odyssey Staff Report