Addresses: 1900 Fort Myer Drive
The 73,206 sq. ft. site is bounded by Lee Highway (north), North Nash Street (east) and Fort Myer Drive (west).
This reports the status related to the 4.1 Site Plan Process only -- not the status of building or construction permits.
About the Project
The applicant, Rosslyn Syndicate, LC, proposes new construction of a 732,600 sq. ft. building containing two towers of 26 and 38 stories. This building will consist of 327 hotel units, 490 residential units and 13,465 sq. ft. of civic or retail space.
Additional project details include:
- Request to rezone the site from “C-O, S3-A” to “C-O Rosslyn”
- Request for vacation of 20th Street North
- Proposed below and above-grade parking containing 858 spaces
- Proposed LEED Gold certification
- Proposed modifications for:
- Bonus density
- Density exclusions
- Parking ratio
- Lot coverage
- Front yard setbacks
- Residential use standards
- January 8, 2019 Submission:
- 4.1 Site Plan Application and Rezoning Application
- 4.1 Site Plan Drawings | Civil | Architectural | Conceptual Landscape
- March 19, 2019 Submission:
- April 1, 2019 Site Plan Review Committee: