The 15,920 sq. ft. site is located at 1731 N. Veitch St. in the Colonial Village neighborhood. The site is bordered by 18th Street North (north), North Veitch Street (west), North Uhle Street (east) and Key Boulevard (south).
This reports the status related to the 4.1 Site Plan Process only -- not the status of building or construction permits.
About the Project
The applicant, 1731 N. Veitch Street, LLC, proposes a new major site plan and site plan amendment to demolish a single-family home and build seven townhomes.
Additional project details include:
- Construction of 7 townhomes on a 15,920 sq. ft. lot.
- Removal of 6,444 sq. ft. from existing Colonial Village site plan and phased development site plan and rezoning to RA8-18.
- Creation of a new site plan for the townhome development.
- Requested modifications of Zoning Ordinance requirements for height, setbacks and location of visitor parking spaces.
Site Plan Review Committee
- SPRC Meeting #1 - October 21, 2019