The 38,020 sq. ft. site is located at 1411-1417 Key Blvd. and 1541 N. Colonial Terrace. The site is on the block roughly bounded by N. Colonial Terrace (north), N. Nash Street (east), Key Boulevard (south), and N. Ode Street (west).
Check building permit status.
About the Project
The applicant proposes a General Land Use Plan change from “Low-Medium” Residential to “Medium” Residential, to demolish two existing apartment buildings, and a site plan for a six-story 63-unit multifamily building.
- 63 dwelling units
- Six stories, 66 feet in height
- 64 Parking spaces
The applicant proposes bonus density for achieving LEED Silver and for on-site affordable housing.
- Jan. 28, 2016 - County Board: Agenda (Item #27) | Board Report | Supplemental Report (Revised Drawings & Amended Conditions) | Supplemental Report #2 | Letter from the Planning Commission | Letters from the Public | Meeting Minutes
- Nov. 9, 2015 - SPRC: Meeting Summary
- Oct. 22, 2015 - SPRC: Meeting Summary
- Sept. 21, 2015 - SPRC: Meeting Summary