The 5.52 acre site is located at 1401 Lee Highway in the Rosslyn neighborhood. The site is bordered by George Washington Memorial Parkway (north), North Oak Street (west), Fort Myer Drive (east) and Lee Highway (south).
This reports the status related to the 4.1 Site Plan Process only -- not the status of building or construction permits.
About the Project
The applicant, KBLH, LLC, proposes a major site plan amendment to partially demolish and renovate the existing hotel and construct two new residential buildings.
Additional project details include:
- 334,821 sq. ft. residential building with 151 condominiums units.
- 301,732 sq. ft. residential building with 300 apartment units.
- Modifications of use for the parking ratio, bonus density and others.
- June 11, 2019 – 4.1 Site Plan Final Submission
- Oct. 21, 2019 – 4.1 Site Plan Resubmission
Long Range Planning Committee (LRPC)
- Sept. 26, 2019 – Agenda| Staff Presentation | Walking Tour Map | Meeting Summary
- Oct. 28, 2019 – Agenda | Staff Presentation
Site Plan Review Committee (SPRC)
- Nov. 21, 2019 – Agenda and Staff Report | Applicant Presentation | Staff Presentation | Meeting Summary
- Dec. 16, 2019 – Agenda and Staff Report | Applicant Presentation | Staff Presentation | Meeting Summary
- Sept. 27, 2019 – Key Bridge Marriott Site History Memo
For updates about this particular project, subscribe: