The Stormwater Management and Watershed Management programs control stormwater runoff for the purposes of reducing downstream erosion, water quality degradation and flooding as well as mitigating the adverse effects of land use on the aquatic environment. Projects include:
- Maintaining and replacing stormwater infrastructure.
- Restoring stream corridors and other water quality improvement projects.
- Adding stormwater treatment facilities, such as green streets, to areas that don’t have stormwater treatment.
- Identifying opportunities for retrofits to reduce stormwater pollution.
- 24th and Rockingham Street Storm Sewer Upgrade
- Ballston Pond Restoration
- Donaldson Run Stream Restoration Tributary B
- Green Streets Projects
- Gulf Branch Stream Restoration
- Lower Four Mile Run Stream Restoration
- Sparrow Pond Restoration
- West Little Pimmit Run Storm Sewer Upgrade
- Windy Run Stream Restoration