In support of the Planning Study, the Department of Environment Services Transportation Division is developing computer models of the transportation network in the Pentagon City-Crystal City area. These models will be used to evaluate future land use scenarios and provide a tool to evaluate future development and transportation initiatives.
- The transportation models will use regional data to generate projections of future traffic into and through the study area. The models will incorporate data related to vehicle, transit, bike and pedestrian trips.
- The study area included in the transportation model includes the parts of Pentagon City and Crystal City that are currently zoned for high density development and areas with the highest potential for increased density. View a map of the transportation study area.
- The transportation modeling work is substantially completed, and the report will be available concurrent with the completion of the Planning Study.
Pentagon City Transportation Analysis (NEW)
Aug. 12, 2021
- Transportation Section of Draft Plan
- Transportation Analysis (Main Report)
- Transportation Analysis (Appendix Volume 1)
- Transportation Analysis (Appendix Volume 2)