Community members rolled up their sleeves and got to work on shaping the future of Four Mile Run Valley at a multi-day visioning workshop in early December 2016.
Through hands-on design exercises and engaging conversations, the discussed:
- land uses and urban design;
- parks, playgrounds, recreational programming and open spaces;
- the dog park;
- street design and transportation;
- stream restoration and environmental improvements;
- historic and cultural resources; and
The numerous great ideas are being documented now and will be posted soon. Next steps in this community planning process will include evaluating the ideas and looking at design alternatives. Subscribe to email updates to see when visioning summary documents are posted and participate in design reviews.
|Kick-Off Event||Friday, Dec. 2||7 – 9 p.m.||WETA, 3939 Campbell Avenue, 6th floor|
|Hands-on Design Workshop||Saturday, Dec. 3||9 a.m. – 1 p.m.||Drew Model School, 3500 23rd Street S|
|Open Planning Studio||Sunday, Dec. 4 – Tuesday, Dec. 6||10 a.m. – 6 p.m.||2700 Quincy Street, 2nd floor|
|Closing Pin-up, Open House||Tuesday, Dec. 6||7 – 9 p.m.||Drew Model School, 3500 23rd Street S|
- Flyer | en Español
- Save the Date Card | en Español
- Memos from the Workshop: