The Public Art Master Plan, an element of the Public Spaces Master Plan, outlines a strategy for how public art, with elevated standards for design, architecture and landscape architecture, will improve the quality of public spaces and the built environment in Arlington – for civic placemaking.
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary and Preface
- Chapter One: A Vision for Public Art in Arlington
- Chapter Two: Civic Placemaking in Arlington
- Chapter Three: Public Art Project Types, Partners and Resources
- Chapter Four: Priorities for Public Art in Arlington
- Chapter Five: Priority Areas and Projects
- Chapter Six: Program Management
The plan provides guidance for project prioritization and implementation processes for public art associated with County-funded projects, site plan/special exception projects and community-initiated projects.