12:00 pm-12:45 pm
- This is a virtual public meeting to be held through electronic communication means.
- Click here to join the meeting via Teams
- To join by phone, dial: +1 347-973-6905
- Enter the conference ID when prompted: 454 700 960#
- Reed School Site Use Permit Amendment Materials
How to View and Participate in Virtual Public Meetings
Virtual public meetings will be held through electronic communication means in compliance with the Code of Virginia and Arlington County’s Continuity of Operations Ordinance. All meetings are open to virtual attendance by the public and closed to in-person attendance.
- Staff and public comments will be hosted by teleconference/videoconference via Microsoft Teams.
- The public can participate by sharing live verbal testimony, but a request to speak must be emailed to staff. There may not be time for all speakers.
- Meeting access information is provided above – How to Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting
- Closed captioning is available for this meeting by viewing it through the Microsoft Teams free app.
- Audio is available from the dial-in phone option.
- A recording of the meeting will be posted to the Planning County Board Applications webpage two business days after the meeting.
- To request translation services or other reasonable accommodations, contact Kevin Lam: firstname.lastname@example.org; 703-228-6982