6:30 pm-7:30 pm
As we respond to COVID-19, we have determined that the County will move forward with essential programs, such as routine street maintenance. The Master Transportation Plan identifies routine street maintenance as an opportunity to provide cost-effective and easy to implement measures to improve safety and access for all people using the street. Community engagement is a core value in Arlington, and we wanted to provide opportunities for community members to share their experiences and provide feedback on the street segments being considered for the 2020 Street Maintenance season.
Please join Arlington County staff for an online open house on Resurfacing Projects for Complete Streets on Monday, April 6 from 6:30 to 7:30 pm. Staff will share background information on potential projects and how community members can share their experiences of the street to help staff develop concept plans.
More information is available on the project page.
Click here to join the live event on Monday, April 6 at 6:30 PM
- Arlington County’s Street Maintenance Program
- Types of improvements that can be made through the Street Maintenance Program
- Background on 2020 potential projects
- Wilson Boulevard – N Larrimore Street to McKinley Road (Dominion Hills/Boulevard Manor)
- Potomac Avenue – S Crystal Drive to Alexandria City Line (Potomac Yard)
- Clarendon Boulevard – N Nash to N Oak Street (Clarendon-Courthouse/Radnor/Fort Myer Heights)
- N Lorcom Lane -Old Dominion Drive to N Taylor Street and N Military Road Lorcom Lane to Old Dominion Drive (North Arlington)
- Next steps
- How to share your experiences and feedback
If you are unable to attend the online open house, a recording will be available. As well, an online feedback form will be available for two weeks after the event.
Online Meeting Details
- Monday, April 6
- 6:30-7:30 PM
- Join the Microsoft Teams Live Event
You do not need to download any software to participate if using a supported web browser (Chrome, Firefox or Edge). For more information on attending a Microsoft Teams event, please review this resource.