6:30 pm-7:30 pm
As we respond to COVID-19, we have determined that the County will move forward with essential programs, such as routine street maintenance. The Master Transportation Plan identifies routine street maintenance as an opportunity to provide cost-effective and easy to implement measures to improve safety and access for all people using the street. Community engagement is a core value in Arlington, and we wanted to provide opportunities for community members to share their feedback on the concept plans for the 2020 Street Maintenance season.
Please join county staff for an online meeting on Thursday, June 4 from 6:30-7:30 pm to learn about the project, ask questions and share feedback on the design concepts for the three 2020 Resurfacing Projects for Complete Streets.
Staff will present concepts for:
- Wilson Boulevard – N Larrimore Street to McKinley Road (Dominion Hills/Boulevard Manor)
- Potomac Avenue – S Crystal Drive to Alexandria City Line (Potomac Yard)
- Clarendon Boulevard – N Nash to N Oak Street (Clarendon-Courthouse/Radnor/Fort Myer Heights)
- Thursday, June 4
- 6:30 – 7:30 pm
- Virtual Meeting
- Join online via Microsoft Teams Live
- Add a calendar reminder with event details above, under “add to calendar”
You do not need to download any software to participate if using a supported web browser (Chrome, Firefox or Edge). For more information on attending a Microsoft Teams event, please review this resource.
If you are unable to attend, a recording of the event will be shared on the project page, and an online feedback form will be available for comments after the 6/4 event.