7:00 pm-9:00 pm
St. Mary’s Episcopal Church
The County needs to decide where to build a new fire station. Learn about the County’s need for this new station and give us your input.
The goals of the meeting are:
- outline the framework for the Fire Station #8 Siting Process;
- provide background and information on Fire Stations System and the reason to relocate;
- participate in an exercise to identify potential relocation sites in the Fire Station #8 Service Areas;
- and gather questions and feedback to be presented in upcoming meeting to citizens.
Project details can be found on the Fire Station #8 Project website.
- The parking lot is across the street, along with on street parking and at The John Marshall Medical Building (2501 N. Glebe Rd.).