The next public meeting on the ART Operations and Maintenance Facility will be held virtually on June 15, 2021 at 7:00 pm. More details about the project background and how to join the meeting are included below. We look forward to sharing a project update and hearing your questions and feedback.
- Click here to join the June 15 meeting on at 7:00 pm
- To join by phone, dial +1 347-973-6905
- Enter conference ID: 643 077 680#
Arlington County is building a new facility in the industrial area adjacent to Shirlington Road to support the needs of Arlington Transit (ART). The project addresses the needs for operations, maintenance, parking and administration of the County’s growing ART bus fleet and transit service.
- Learn how the project team is working to address prior feedback received on the concept design, including how the site will handle stormwater, flooding issues, solar, results of the traffic study and future electric charging of buses
- See how the building will fit in with the community, including massing and site context as well as aesthetics informed by community feedback
If you are unable to attend, a recording will be available on the project page after the event.