Join us for a virtual community kick-off for the Pentagon City Planning Study. Arlington County is leading this strategic community planning process for Pentagon City to reevaluate long-term goals for this important area with an emphasis on its transportation network. The Planning Study will be informed by the community’s recent work on livability and include broad participation from residents, businesses, community groups, and stakeholders.
- Introduction of staff team, consultants, and stakeholder representatives
- Summary of study purpose and schedule
- Summary of stakeholder interviews from this summer
- Roll-out of the 22202 transportation data
- Initial interactive exercises
How to participate:
The event will be broadcast online using Microsoft Teams. Attendees may participate using a web browser (such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari) or via the Microsoft Teams free app.