We prepare regular estimates and forecasts of population, employment and housing statistics to assist with the planning and development process and to help frame the discussion of future trends in the County. As part of a regional process coordinated by the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments (MWCOG) we contribute data to the Cooperative Forecasting Program, including long-range forecasts of population, households and employment for Arlington.
Arlington County Forecast Round 9.2
- About Arlington County’s Forecast
- Arlington County Forecast Summary found in annual Profile Report
- Regional Forecast Summary Tables
- Regional Forecast
Transit Accessibility in Arlington County
These maps draw from population and employment forecast data to plot transit accessibility and density in the County. Note that these maps are using data from Forecast Round 8.1.
- Transit Accessibility 2010-2040
- Transit Accessibility and Density 2010
- Transit Accessibility and Density 2040
Population and Employment Forecasts