Transit riders will receive advance notice of any future bus stop relocations.
Columbia Pike westbound:
- Bus stop on Columbia Pike at South Glebe Road – temporary stop will be in front of Thai Square Restaurant (planned move, move date is to be determined)
- Bus stop at South Oakland Street – temporary stop will be approximately 120 ft west, adjacent to the row houses (planned move, move date is to be determined)
- Bus stop at South Buchanan Street – temporary stop is approximately 150 feet west in front of Dollar Plus & Mattress
- Bus stop on Columbia Pike at South Dinwiddie Street, next to the Columbia Pike Plaza shopping center – This temporary stop is currently located east next to the Arlington Mill Community Center, but on Monday, Jan. 27, 2020, it will move back to its original location in front of the Plaza shopping center.
- Bus stop at 5353 Columbia Pike – temporary stop is located west near South Greenbrier Street
Columbia Pike eastbound:
- Bus stop at 5300 Columbia Pike – temporary stop is west of South Greenbrier Street
- Bus stop at South Frederick Street has been temporarily removed
- Bus stop at South Columbus Street – temporary stop is located east near the 7-Eleven
- Bus stop at South Four Mile Run Drive – temporary stop is one block east at South Wakefield Street