Located in Rosslyn on the block bounded by Lee Highway to the north, N. Quinn Street to the west and N. Scott Street to the south and west.
This reports the status related to the 4.1 Site Plan Process only -- not the status of building or construction permits.
This project was approved by the County Board on June 15, 2013.
About the Project
The applicant and developer, 1700 Lee Highway LLC, requests a site plan application, rezoning and general land-use change to redevelop the former Colony House furniture store site on Lee Highway.
Proposed project details:
- Construct an eight-story, 168-room (129,288 sq. ft.) extended stay hotel with two levels of parking.
- Feb. 21, 2013 - SPRC: Meeting Notes | Applicant Presentation
- May 21, 2012 - SPRC: Drawings
- April 23, 2012 - SPRC: Drawings
- Dec. 9, 2011 - SPRC: Revised Report