At the northwest corner of Crystal City and adjacent to Pentagon City, on a site currently occupied by 400 Army Navy Drive office building, and is defined by the block bordered by Army Navy Drive to the north, a service drive to the east, 11th Street South to the south, and S. Eads Street to the west.
This reports the status related to the 4.1 Site Plan Process only -- not the status of building or construction permits.
This project was approved by the County Board on January 24, 2015.
About the Project
The applicant, Arlington Apartments L/CAL LLS (“LCOR”), proposes a rezoning and site plan to redevelop this 77,118 square-foot site (1.77 acres). The site is located within the Northwest Gateway portion of the Crystal City Sector Plan.
Proposed project details:
- Rezone the site to "C-O Crystal City."
- Construct a 20-story, multi-family residential building that has a common podium and two towers containing 453 residential units.
- May 22, 2014 - SPRC: Staff Report | Applicant Presentation | Staff Presentation | Meeting Summary
- Apr. 24, 2014 - SPRC: Staff Report | Applicant Presentation | Staff Presentation | Meeting Summary
- Jan 6, 2014 - SPRC: Meeting Summary | Staff Presentation
- Oct. 21, 2013 - SPRC: Meeting Summary | Staff Presentation
- Sept. 29, 2014 - SPRC: Meeting Summary | Staff Presentation