At the northwest corner of Crystal City and adjacent to Pentagon City, on a site currently occupied by 400 Army Navy Drive office building, and is defined by the block bordered by Army Navy Drive to the north, a service drive to the east, 11th Street South to the south, and South Eads Street to the west.
About the Project
The applicant, Arlington Apartments L/CAL LLS (“LCOR”), proposes a rezoning and site plan to redevelop this 77,118 square-foot site (1.77 acres). The site is located within the Northwest Gateway portion of the Crystal City Sector Plan.
Proposed project details:
- Rezone the site to "C-O Crystal City."
- Construct a 20-story, multi-family residential building that has a common podium and two towers containing 453 residential units.
Documents and Plans
- Crystal City Neighborhood
- Pentagon City Neighborhood
- Crystal City Sector Plan
- Crystal City Sector Plan Boundary
- Initial 4.1 Submission
- Columbia Pike Transit Initiative Alternatives Analysis
The Site Plan Review Committee (SPRC), a Planning Commission committee, makes decisions about private development in Arlington. A complete list of meeting schedules, reports, presentations and drawings are available on the SPRC website.
SPRC Past Meeting Documents