Arlington County and the City of Alexandria are building the Washington metropolitan area’s first right-of-way dedicated to premium surface transit.
- County Board Sets Aside Draft Public Land Site Evaluation Guidelines
- Crystal City’s “Paper Clip” Building Site To Be Redeveloped
- Old Dominion Drive Improvements, Gunston Park Renovations Approved
- Thomas Jefferson Working Group Completes Site Evaluation and Reports Recommendations
- Steven Cover Named Director of Arlington’s Dept. of Community Planning, Housing and Development