Arlington County and the Virginia Department of Transportation celebrated the completion of the Route 50/10th Street/Courthouse Road Interchange Project on Sept. 17, which includes new bike and pedestrian paths along both sides of the highway.
- Arlington County Board Awards Streetcar Engineering Contract
- Arlington County Board Approves Additional Columbia Pike Street Improvements Design Work
- Arlington County Board Approves McKinley Elementary School Expansion and Renovation Plan
- Arlington Named One of Nation's Best Places to Live
- Media Alert: Arlington County Board Names Thomas Jefferson Working Group Members